Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Year, New Fun!

It's been a busy holiday season for me, but not without time for scrapbooking.  In fact, I just finished a custom 18"x18" scrapbook for a client that took weeks to complete but was well worth the effort.  It was a holiday gift for her family and she just loved it!

I am also very excited about the new Idea Book released by Close To My Heart!!  The new book goes "live" to customers in February but just say the word and I can get a copy to you in the mail in January for a sneak peek!  Not only are there stunning new paper collections and adorable embellishments, but my children are featured in the book!  How cool is that!?!

Can't wait for the new products?  Check out the latest promotion -- it's called Rock the Block (see photo below).  

When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set. That’s a retail savings of almost $30! You’re going to love the Collage Cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, 3-D fun.  This promotion ends January 31, 2012.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment