Monday, January 30, 2012

FREE SHIPPING OFFER & NEW Idea Book

February 1st will be here in a few days and that means the NEW Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book goes live to customers!  You will LOVE the newest paper and embellishment collections!  I have already started tinkering with some of the new toys.  

To celebrate this exciting time in Close To My Heart, I am offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of $40 or more!!  From January 30 until February 15, email me your order and pay nothing to have it shipped directly to you!  Once you send your order to c.e.junius@gmail.com, I will send you an invoice via PayPal.  You will also receive a FREE Idea Book.

How would you like a minimum 22% discount on products?  Sign up to become a consultant and enjoy the perks!
Happy Scrapping!
Cydney

No comments:

Post a Comment